- Dual-purpose heating unit functions as towel warmer and/or space heater.
- Keeps towels warm and dry. Suitable for drying large towels and long bathrobes.
- Flexible design allows for unit to be installed either vertically or horizontally.
- Expert Craftmanship.
- New patented Italian system with no liquid.
- Less water - saves on energy, water and detergent
- Helps bathrooms stay warm, mold and mildew free
- Ideal for use at pools, suanas, spas, boats, mudrooms and kitchens
- Made of environmentally friendly 100% high quality, renewable stainless steel
- Expertly crafted for maximum functionality and visual appeal
- Meets stringent child safety standards - includes built-in thermostat with safety cut out
- Uses low wattage energy for optimal running efficiency
- Silent, lightweight and efficient
- Able to attach bathrobe hanger
- Heats quickly and evenly.
- ON and OFF Switch built into unit
- Includes digital heat controller for different heat settings
- Digital heat controller has five different temperature settings, and a on/off button & increase/decrease button
- 115 Watts power input
- 1364 BTUs
- 3.5 Amps
- 400 watts
- 32 cross bars
- 20” W x 56” H
- Custom sizes are available by special order
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- ETL Certification and CE approved.
- Easy to install
For optional timer and switch, see below.
For robe hook that can attach to warmer, see below
For FAQ about this product, click here.
Towel warmers not only offer visual appeal, but serve as a multi functional accessory. Once marketed only to upscale hotels and spas, homeowners on any budget can now afford the luxury of owning one.
Towel warmers are designed to warm and dry bath linen faster than air drying. It"s a sustainable and more energy efficient way to reduce laundry loads , with the added benefit of keeping damp towels of becoming mildewed and unsanitary. Moreover, in colder climates, most towel warmers also serve as space heaters. Stainless steel towel warmers have been proven to be more sustainable and resistant to corrosion and flaking.
Besides keeping towels dry, towel warmers have many functions and can be used in rooms outside the traditional bath, such as spas and pools. For those who own a pool, hot tub or enjoy water sports and use extra towels like crazy this is just what you need! Great to hang bathing suits so you don"t drip them to the inside dryer. Especially helpful for combating humidity and for preventing mildew and the stench that wetness leaves on clothes and swimwear.
The warmers save on time and energy and use far less the wattage of a dryer, saving a significant amount on your home energy bill.