This item qualifies for free shipping within the USA! (except to Hawaii & Alaska)
For better pricing, call us.
The Vega radiator is characterized by its flat and squared shape, to be always a protagonist in the room where it is installed..
The study of the design of Vega radiator is emphasized by the absence of superficial unaesthetic welding. The thin aesthetic plates that are inserted in the radiant tubes developing an excellent warmth diffusion are an original solution as far as the design and the state-of -the-art technology are concerned.
- New patented Italian system with no liquid radiator and or towel warmer
- Provides stylish and functional room d?cor
- Constructed of fine stainless steel, and electrically heated
- Installation is simple like installing a light fixture
- Uses low wattage energy for optimal running efficiency
- Silent, lightweight and efficient
- Able to attach matching towel bar
- Made of environmentally friendly 100% high quality, renewable stainless steel
- Has a space that splits the bars into a 4 panel section and 7 panel section
- 6 Panels
- Perform at 115 watts
- On off switch built into unit
- Includes digital heat controller for different heat settings
- Digital heat controller has five different temperature settings, and a on/off button & increase/decrease button
- Expertly crafted for maximum functionality and visual appeal
- Built in thermostat with safety cutoff
- Heats quickly and evenly
- 23" W x 22" H
- 160 watts
- 546 BTUs
- 1.4 amps
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- ETL Certification and CE approved.
- Easy to install
For optional timer and switch, see below.
For towel bar that can attach to warmer, see below
For FAQ about this product, click here.
Towel warmers not only offer visual appeal, but serve as a multi functional accessory. Once marketed only to upscale hotels and spas, homeowners on any budget can now afford the luxury of owning one.
Towel warmers are designed to warm and dry bath linen faster than air drying. It"s a sustainable and more energy efficient way to reduce laundry loads , with the added benefit of keeping damp towels of becoming mildewed and unsanitary. Moreover, in colder climates, most towel warmers also serve as space heaters. Stainless steel towel warmers have been proven to be more sustainable and resistant to corrosion and flaking.
Besides keeping towels dry, towel warmers have many functions and can be used in rooms outside the traditional bath, such as spas and pools. For those who own a pool, hot tub or enjoy water sports and use extra towels like crazy this is just what you need! Great to hang bathing suits so you don"t drip them to the inside dryer. Especially helpful for combating humidity and for preventing mildew and the stench that wetness leaves on clothes and swimwear.
The warmers save on time and energy and use far less the wattage of a dryer, saving a significant amount on your home energy bill.