Functions Of The Clean Sense Deawon Bidet With Remote Control:
- Compact, Comfortable And Very Functional.
- Enema Wash: Soft But Powerful Water Wash For Added Cleansing Benefit.
- Dryer: Includes Warm Air Drying.
- Heated Seat. Temperature Can Be Adjusted For Any Climate.
- Features 3 Manual Buttons On The Unit
- Wash Front/Rear And Stop
- Continuous Warm Water Supply: Enjoy Warm Water Throughout the Wash Cycle at Desired Temperature.
- Deodorization: Charcoal Carbon Filter Improves Bathroom Air Quality During and After Use
- Bubble Wash: Aerated Water Wash Adds Cleaning
- Child Settings: Adjust Nozzle Position And Water Pressure For Children.
- Seat Sensor: Seat Must Be Engaged To Activate (You Must Be Seated For The Bidet To Function).
- Learning Energy Save: Energy Saving Function Learns Through Weekly Use Pattern.
- Detachable Main Body: Easy Installation And Removal
- Adjustable Nozzle Position: Adjust Nozzle Position To Desired Position.
- Pulse: Pulse Wash Causes Water To Cycle From Weak To Strong.
- Massage: Nozzle Moves Back And Forth To Massage Area.
- Self-Diagnosis: Self Diagnosis Function Continuously Monitors.
- Self-Cleaning: Maintains Clean Nozzles By Self-Cleaning System.
- Low Noise Motor Pump: Provides Constant Water Pressure.
- Includes Wireless Remote Control Which Can Be Handheld or Installed on Wall.
- Soft Close Anti Slam Seat and Lid. Hydraulically Controlled for Soft and Silent Closing.
- Compact Design: Fits most 1 and 2 piece toilets.
- Dimension: 20.8 Inches. Height: 5.7 Inches. Width: 18.5 Inches.
- Weight: 10.56 lbs.
- Full Manufacturers Warranty Included.
Why consider a bidet"
Think about it. When you want clean hands, you don't wipe them with a dry towel - you wash them! So when it comes to personal hygiene, you should have the same assurance of total cleanliness. Bidets have been proven to be more thorough, more comfortable, and more hygienic. They're recognized as the most preferred means of personal hygiene and are used by millions of men, women and children.
Offers independence for those with limited mobility, arthiritis, back pain, obesity, muscular disorders, and physical challenges. Brings comfort for those that suffer from hemorrhoids, diarrhea and colostomy issues. Unlike tissue, they are plumbing and septic friendly, as well as easier on the enviroment.
As a personal hygiene system, a bidet is the height of luxury, and yet one of the most beneficial additions you can make to your daily habits. Besides delivering everday freshness to both men and women, a bidet maintains optimum hygiene, alleviates many medical conditions, offers help in cleansing for the elderly and generally contributes to better health. It may feel like an indulgence, but regular use is one of the most practical things you can do for yourself