Super great deal...Regular price is $1500.00
Pickup in Brooklyn NY 11205
- The Cubby Vac/Vac Magic is developed for new and existing construction, reaches up to approx. 2,000 square feet
- Fully assembled self contained vacuum cleaner with push button hose management. Push button on handle control the hose "in" and "out" hose button and vacuum motor functions.
- The unique motor driven 55-foot hose extends and retracts from the cabinet.
- The hose, power-head and accessories, and motor are all neatly housed in the attractive metal cabinet which is designed to fit in a 16-inch stud cavity.
- No messy clean-up.
- Eliminates inside odor fast and professional.
- The system can be surface mounted in a utility, laundry room or storage closet.
- Stands 6 ft tall and designed to fit into a stud cavity.
- It can be plugged into an existing electrical outlet or hard wired.
- NO PVC PIPING, WALL OUTLETS OR DUST CANISTER!
- When you move out of your house, take it along with you.
- Brand new in original manufacturers packaging
- For space-limited applications designed to be installed in a typical 16" x 2 x 4 wall.
- Fits in the hallway or storage closet or any interior wall.
- Prepped with a single inlet valve on the face, it can be used as a stand-alone unit powered with 520 Air Watts and use standard central vacuum hose and accessories.
- No PVC piping needed as a stand-alone unit.
- Select a stud cavity in a central location in your home, cut an opening starting 5" above the baseboard, 14 1/2'' wide and 71 1/2" high.
- Set the Home Cleaning Center unit in the opening and install 2 thumb screws in either side. Then plug it into an adjacent 120 volt grounded wall outlet.
- For a direct connection, have your electrician run a dedicated 20 amp 120 volt line to the stud cavity.
- The unit protrudes only 2 1/8" at the top and 3 1/4" at the bottom making a slim line fit. It can also be installed through a closet door or surface mounted on the inside of the door. Installation time is approximately 30 to 45 minutes.