The Lux Products LV1 line voltage thermostat makes great additions for baseboard heating requirements. The LV1 replaces almost any single pole model and is easy to install. LuxPro LV12 Single Pole Heating Thermostat Features:
- Line voltage replacement thermostat
- Clean attractive design
- For Baseboard, Ceiling Cable And Other Radiant Heat
- Replaces Honeywell, Mears, White Rodgers, TPI, Markel, Emerson, Cadet And Many Others
- 120/240 Volt Heating Systems
- Contains No Mercury
- Easy to Install and Use
- Single Pole
- U.L. Listed
- 3-Year Warranty
Not Compatible With:
- Designed for single pole systems
- For baseboard, ceiling cable and other radiant heat
LuxPro LV1 Single Pole Heating Thermostat Specifications:
- Double pole system
- Line voltage cooling systems
- Heat/Cool Wires: Line, Load (LV1, LV3); Line 1, Line 2, Load 1, Load 2 (LV2).
- Electrical Ratings: 22 Amps maximum, 125/250/277 VAC.
- Temperature Control Range: 50°F to 90°F (10°C to 32°C).
- Accuracy: ±1°F over a range of 50°F to 90°F.
- Baseboard Thermostat
- Moisture and Dust: meets IP20.
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 90% non-condensing.
- Operating Temperature: +32°F to +104°F (+0°C to +40°C).
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to +130°F (-20°C to +54°C).
- Electrical Immunity: UL Approved.