Price Pfister 0X8-340A Pressure Balanced Rough In Valve with Stops for Tub/Shower Faucet
- Pressure Balanced Rough-In Valve
- 0X8 Series
- With Stops
- Universal Fittings =Accomodates Copper Sweat Connection or Iron Pipe Standard (Threaded Connection).
- Integrated mounting bracket allows for easy strapping
- Solid brass castins
- Now includes ceramic disc technology
- Retrofits with previous 0X8 valves
- Withstands high-pressure start-ups
- Designed for use in recirculating systems
- Reaches 800 PSI (500 PSI pressure differenetial)
- Eliminates water hammering associated with the valve
- Stops = Stops are screwdriver shut off valves that allow the water supply to be cut off to one fixture without affecting the water supply to the whole house or building. Convenient for future maintenance or repairs
- Pressure Balancing= Maintains water temperature when there are pressure drains on the system, for example, someone flusing a toilet or turning on a dishwasher
- Prevents surges of hot or cold water
- Limited "Lifetime" Warranty on Finish.
- Faucet Trim Only. Rough-In Valve must be added to complete the set. See selections below.
Please Note: Product selection is not limited to this website! We have access to 1000’s of items not displayed on our website. Please contact us if you are unable to locate any item you are interested in.
Product OEM:Price Pfister
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog