Amba Swivel B004-B 25” W x 37” H Plug In Towel Warmer - 4 Double Bars - Brushed Stainless
Italian-designed Amba Towel Warmers combine visual appeal with cutting-edge functionality to offer you an aesthetically pleasing and affordable way to dry towels and keep bathrooms warm and mildew free.
Units are made of high quality Stainless Steel and offers great warming ability while staying energy-efficient and child-safe.
- Amba Swivel Towel Bars - Towel Warmer
- Jill Collection
- Each arm moves independently. Swivel hinge unit rotates 180 degrees
- Plug in units, very simple to install
- Energy efficient. Using power of one or two light bulbs
- High Quality 304 Stainless Steel — not chrome plated mild steel or brass
- Available in a Polished or Brushed finish
- Integrated ON/OFF switch on unit with pilot light
- No liquid in unit
- Temperature — heats up to a 136 °F
- Standard voltage 110 volts
- 25” W x 37” H x 3.9” D
- 8 Crossbars , 72 Watts
- 246 BTU’s , 0.65 Amps
- Cord: 17" unstretched, 46" stretched
- Keeps Towels And Bath Robes Warm And Dry
- Helps Bathroom Stay Mold and Mildew Free
- Also used at Pools, Saunas, Spas, on Boats, Mudrooms, Or Kitchens
- UL Certified for US & Canada
- Full Manufacturer's Warranty Included
For FAQ about this product, click here.
Towel warmers not only offer visual appeal, but serve as a multi functional accessory. Once marketed only to upscale hotels and spas, homeowners on any budget can now afford the luxury of owning one.
Towel warmers are designed to warm and dry bath linen faster than air drying. It?s a sustainable and more energy efficient way to reduce laundry loads , with the added benefit of keeping damp towels of becoming mildewed and unsanitary. Moreover, in colder climates, most towel warmers also serve as space heaters. Stainless steel towel warmers have been proven to be more sustainable and resistant to corrosion and flaking.
Besides keeping towels dry, towel warmers have many functions and can be used in rooms outside the traditional bath, such as spas and pools. For those who own a pool, hot tub or enjoy water sports and use extra towels like crazy this is just what you need! Great to hang bathing suits so you don't drip them to the inside dryer. Especially helpful for combating humidity and for preventing mildew and the stench that wetness leaves on clothes and swimwear.
The warmers save on time and energy and use far less the wattage of a dryer, saving a significant amount on your home energy bill.