S Moen 2590 Rough-in Posi-temp Pressure Balancing Cycling Valve With Stops
- Posi-Temp Pressure Balancing Rough-In Cycling Valve with Stops
- Valve Series
- Posi-Temp Series = Rotation operation
- Pressure Balanced
- With Stops
- 1/2" IPS Connection
- M-PACT common valve system
- 4 port
- Adjustable temperature limit stop
- Stops = Stops are screwdriver shut off valves that allow the water supply to be cut off to one fixture without affecting the water supply to the whole house or building. Convenient for future maintenance or repairs
- IPS = Iron Pipe Standard or Threaded Connection
- Pressure Balancing = Maintains water temperature when there is a pressure drains on the system, for example, someone flusing a toilet or turning on a dishwasher. Prevents surges of hot or cold water
- Temperature Limit Stops = Allows you to limit how far the hot water can be turned on
- Cycling Valve = The control lever cycles from cold water to hot water to reach the temperature you want
- Limited "Lifetime" Warranty on Finish.
Please Note: Product selection is not limited to this website! We have access to 1000’s of items not displayed on our website. Please contact us if you are unable to locate any item you are interested in.
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog