Please note: We are currently closed for the Passover holiday until Wednesday April 23rd.
Orders placed up until Wednesday April 9th, were processed and shipped.
If you have any questions regarding previously placed orders, email us at email@example.com or leave a message at 718-596-1500 ext 217.
We'll be responding to your emails until Friday April 11. Any emails received after that time, will be replied to on Wednesday April 23rd.
Delta 172939 Carlisle Shower Faucet Kit with In2ition 2-in-1 Hand Shower & Volume Control & Monitor - Chrome
- Multi-function In2ition 2-in-1 shower head / hand shower combo
- Polished chrome finish
- Dual function cartridge - separate volume and temperature controls
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- Shower package includes: valve trim, shower head, and shower arm
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" or 3/4" U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA Compliant
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- In2ition 2-in-1 Hand Showers: Delta In2ition showers provide the flexibility of a hand shower without the extra upfront costs or lost ease-of-use. With a simple flip of the diverter lever, the detachable hand shower can be run separate from, or simultaneously with, the shower head. In2ition showers also offer multiple spray settings, including a pause feature which helps you conserve water.
- Independent Volume Control: Dual-control valve trims are what separate Delta showers from the competition. The top, smaller handle controls temperature, while the bottom, larger dial controls the water volume (flow rate). The distinct advantage to this is that you can set the temperature control to a temperature you like, and then leave it, turning the shower on and off each time with the volume control. You’ll never have to fuss with the temperature again.
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- 120-degree swing temperature dial
- Separate volume control
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon Diameter: 8" W
- MultiChoice rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Includes 69" hose and shower arm diverter
- Swivel ball assembly - 360 degree shower head rotation
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 6-1/2" W
Shower Arm Specifications:
- Shower Arm Length: 5"
- Adjustable wall flange
- Full Manufacturer's Warranty Included
Please Note: Product selection is not limited to this website! We have access to 1000’s of items not displayed on our website. Please contact us if you are unable to locate any item you are interested in.
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog