This item qualifies for free shipping within the USA! (except to Hawaii & Alaska)
A/C Leak Freeze 00280 Replacement Cartridge 1.5 oz
Will stop leaks of refrigerant gas in air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- Permanently seals leaks in air conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Will continue to seal additional leaks for up to 1 year that meet testing specifications
- Does not contain polymers
- Not activated by moisture or oxygen
- Tested to be non-clogging to A/C compressor and recovery unit
- Ideal for preventative maintenance and leak protection
Compatible and can be mixed with:
- R11, R12, R13, R14, R22, R23, R124, R134a, R404a, R407c, R410a, R502, R503, R507, R600
Special Features of Magic Frost
- Extends compressor life and reduces noise
- Improves A/C system lubrication and reduces friction
- Cleans and revitalizes the A/C system
- Reduces energy consumption
- Enhances the performance of older A/C systems
Will stop leaks of refrigerant gas in HVACR air conditioning and refrigeration systems in homes and commercial buildings. A/C Leak Freeze® is inert until it mixes with the refrigerant. A/C Leak Freeze® is activated by refrigerant escaping at the site of a leak — forming a chemical weld and sealing the leak.
Compatible with all standard refrigerant gases. It’s polymer-free, tested to be non-clogging to the A/C compressor and recovery unit — it’s a permanent fix. Provides all the benefits of A/C Leak Freeze® plus extends compressor life and reduces noise, improves A/C system lubrication and reduces friction. It cleans and revitalizes the A/C system while reducing energy consumption.
Enhances the performance of older A/C systems
DOES NOT INCLUDE ADAPTER, WHICH IS NECESSARY FOR INSTALLATION AND SOLD SEPARATELY. SEE 00292 or 00286.
Please Note: Product selection is not limited to this website! We have access to 1000’s of items not displayed on our website. Please contact us if you are unable to locate any item you are interested in.
Product OEM:Leak Freeze