When shopping on our website, we guarantee your protection and privacy. It is very important to us to protect all customer information including addresses, phone numbers and especially email accounts. All payment information is encrypted and not stored on our websites.
We only use your personal information to process and ship your order. We do not give away, sell, rent, or display any of your information. At no time do we ever provide your account contact or payment information to any third party vendor or service provider unless absolutely necessary in order to complete your transaction and order.
All information you provide, including your credit card information, is secured using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. We use SSL technology to prevent your information from being intercepted and read as it is transmitted over the Internet.
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on supremekitchenbath.com. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift certificate online you will need to submit the recipient's email address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are:
The Way We Use Information:
1. We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
2.We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
3. We offer gift-certificates by which you can make it possible for another person to redeem a gift on our site. Information you provide to us to create a gift-certificate is only used for that purpose, and it is only disclosed to the person receiving the gift.
4. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
5. We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
6. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
7. We may use the information we collect to periodically notify you about new services or special offers we think you'll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, you may send an e-mail to email@example.com with 'unsubscribe' as the subject line.