This item qualifies for free shipping within the USA! (except to Hawaii & Alaska)
For better pricing, call us.
Italian-designed Amba Towel Warmers combine visual appeal with cutting-edge functionality to offer you an aesthetically pleasing and affordable way to dry towels and keep bathrooms warm and mildew free.
Units are made of high quality Stainless Steel and offers great warming ability while staying energy-efficient and child-safe.
Towel warmers not only offer visual appeal, but serve as a multi functional accessory. Once marketed only to upscale hotels and spas, homeowners on any budget can now afford the luxury of owning one.
- Model C Straight Towel Warmer
- 20-1/2" W x 36" H
- Keeps towels and bathrobes warm and dry
- Helps bathrooms stay warm, mold & mildew free
- Can be used at pools, saunas, spas, on boats, mudrooms and kitchens
- Can be controlled by a timer or a light switch
- Installs easily (just as you would install a wall light)
- Energy Efficient - designed to run continuously - using power equivalent to one or two light bulbs
- Stylish and versatile - available in a variety of designs and finishes
- Superior quality - made from stainless steel (Not chrome plated)
- Includes a built in thermostat and internal thermal cutout
- Comes with a 5 year limited warranty
- Note: The overall depth of towel rails is 4-1/2" for the straight models and 6-1/2" for the curved models
- Concealed Wiring
- Underwriters Laboratory (UL) certification (USA & Canada)
- Complies with electro-magnetic interference regulations
- Includes hardwire kit for permanent installation,
- Coverplate included
- Security thermo fuse and safety cut out included
- ETL Certification and CE approved.
- Easy to install
For optional timer and switch, see below
For robe hook or shelf bar that can attach to warmer, see below
For FAQ about this product, click here.
Towel warmers are designed to warm and dry bath linen faster than air drying. It"s a sustainable and more energy efficient way to reduce laundry loads , with the added benefit of keeping damp towels of becoming mildewed and unsanitary. Moreover, in colder climates, most towel warmers also serve as space heaters. Stainless steel towel warmers have been proven to be more sustainable and resistant to corrosion and flaking.
Besides keeping towels dry, towel warmers have many functions and can be used in rooms outside the traditional bath, such as spas and pools. For those who own a pool, hot tub or enjoy water sports and use extra towels like crazy this is just what you need! Great to hang bathing suits so you don"t drip them to the inside dryer. Especially helpful for combating humidity and for preventing mildew and the stench that wetness leaves on clothes and swimwear.
The warmers save on time and energy and use far less the wattage of a dryer, saving a significant amount on your home energy bill.