This item qualifies for free shipping within the USA! (except to Hawaii & Alaska)
- AB512-B Biscuit 32" Double Bowl Lip Apron Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink with 1 3/4" Lip
- Bottom Width : 30 1/2" Top Width : 31 3/4" . This sink tapers from top to bottom by 5/8"
- 3 1/2" Rear Center drain.
- Thickness : 3/4". Non Reversible.
- This sink is constructed of solid high-grade fireclay material using high pressure casting, ensuring durability, longevity, and resilience to acids, alkali's, scratches, and chipping. Heat resistant up to 350' F. This sink has been tested and will not crack due to heat exposure from a pot / pan up to 350' F hot.
- Bowl Dimensions 14 3/4" x 16 1/4" x 7 1/4"
- Each bowl is equal in size. Certified by Uniform Plumbing Code (cUPC)
- Double bowl sink, giving you the flexibility to be able to soak dishes on one side while still having a usable sink on the other side.
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs. Furthermore , minor imperfections may appear. These are not defects; this is what makes each sink uniquely its own. Defective sinks will not pass our quality control inspection and would be recycled into a new sink at the factory.
- Can be installed via Under-Mount (countertop Over edge of sink), Top-Mount (countertop Under edge of sink), or Flush-Mount (countertop Even with sink)
- 1 3/4" Lip surrounding the top edge on all 3 sides.
- Full manufacturer's warranty included
For specs, click hereALFI AB512-B
The Benefits of an Authentic Farmhouse Sink : -The Quality of the Finish - The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used (fine fireclay) allows for uniformity in the finish. - The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening particles from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect on sink. Coffee stains cigarette burns and other daily occurrences that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks.