Freight charges sometimes don't calculate accurately, so for the best shipping deal, it's best to email us for a shipping quote at email@example.com, providing us with your zip code & quantity needed.
- ALFI AB1130 65" 2 Person Free Standing Cedar Wooden Bathtub with Fixtures & Headrests
- FREE GIFT! Comes with a free wooden hanging basket to keep your bathing necessities easily accessible.
- Made of solid cedar wood.
- Pop-up chrome drain included.
- Re-enforced by three electroplated iron wraps for durability and applied with black and gold paint to create a rustic classic look.
- No installation instructions required! This tub couldn't be easier to install. Just place it at its desired spot and then connect the drain. If your model includes the tub filler you will also need to connect it to the waterline.
- Fixtures Included: Tub Filler, Hand Held Shower Head
- Built for two; includes two removable wooden seats inside the tub and two headrests for increased comfort while bathing.
- The inside bottom surface of the tub measures approx. 51 3/4 x 21 5/8 inches.
- Full manufacturer's warranty included
For specs, click hereALFI AB1130
Maintenance Tips: Keeping it Clean The tub does not require any special cleaning products. Bath salts/soaps may be used, but make sure to rinse the tub out thoroughly. You should never apply harsh chemicals to the wood. Simply use a clean towel with hot water and mild soap for regular cleaning. Keep the tub clean after every use, to ensure a long lasting finish. Making it Last This tub is designed to be used on a regular basis. If tub is not being used on a weekly basis it is recommended to wash it down every couple weeks to ensure it maintains proper moisture levels, especially if used in a very dry climate. This will prevent cracking or splitting of the wood caused by drying out. If you plan to not use the tub for a month it is recommended to leave the tub filled with 1/3 of water. For longer periods of time increase the water level to 3/4. Alfi Trade Inc. is not liable for cracks/splitting of the wood. For indoor use only. Keep out of direct sunlight and safely away from any fireplaces.