- ALFI AB2317 23" x 17" White Fireclay Undermount Kitchen Sink
- This sink tapers from top to bottom by 1/4"
- Wall Thickness : 3/4"
- For Under Mount (countertop Over edge of sink) installation only.
- Thermal Shock (very hot or very cold water) has no effect whatsoever on the sink. This sink has been tested and will not crack due to heat exposure from a pot / pan up to 350' F hot.
- 3 1/2" Rear Center drain.
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs. Furthermore , minor imperfections may appear. These are not defects; this is what makes each sink uniquely its own. Defective sinks will not pass our quality control inspection and would be recycled into a new sink at the factory.
- This sink is constructed of solid high-grade fireclay material using high pressure casting, ensuring durability, longevity, and resilience to acids, alkali's, scratches, and chipping.
- Certified by Uniform Plumbing Code (cUPC)
- It is required to support the sink from beneath regardless of how it is installed. This ensures that the entire weight of the sink is properly supported.
- Full manufacturer's warranty included
For specs, click hereALFI AB2317
For installation guide, click hereALFI AB2317
The Benefits of an Authentic Farmhouse Sink : -The Quality of the Finish - The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used (fine fireclay) allows for uniformity in the finish. The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening particles from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect on sink. Coffee stains, cigarette burns, and other daily occurrences that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials, are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks.