The UD-42 is a specialty built-in ironing center designed to be used in a seated or standing position and meets Universal Design Reach requirements. From the 180-degree adjustable swivel to the right-side placement of the electric channel, every feature inside this model was crafted with this dual use in mind. Easily power the unit with the flip of a switch and reach for your iron in one of two convenient hot iron storage locations – one at the bottom of the cabinet and one near the top. The adjustment feature allows you to easily switch from a seated to standing position, and the heavy-duty swivel allows the 42-inch metal ironing board to pivot effortlessly 90 degrees in either direction. This ADA compliant, built-in ironing center is an ideal choice for those needing flexibility in the use and height of their ironing board. Cabinet interior is finished in cool grey. Exterior is unfinished and is ready for paint/stain to suit your decor.
- 42" ventilated swivel ironing board with pad and cover
- Adjustable 180 -Degrees Swivel for ease of use - 90 degrees to left or right
- The swivel mechanism is constructed of heavy-duty extruded aluminum, providing rigid support and stability
- ADA Compliant: Designed to meet Universal Reach requirements for use in a seated or standing position with two height positions, easy to access electrical controls, and two hot iron storage areas
- UL listed electric ironing center with easy to access electrical controls within reach on right side of cabinet
- Direct electric hook-up brings an added layer of safety and convenience.
- Includes an outlet, timer, spotlight, and a host of safety features allowing you to keep the iron plugged in at all times
- Easily store your iron hot in one of TWO convenient storage areas, located at the top and base of the cabinet
- Easily switch from a seated or standing positions with 2 height positions to choose from
- Full-length piano hinge with all door options
- Garment Bar to keep laundry organized and for finished items
- Full Assembled And Ready for Installation
- Ironing center can be recessed between studs, protruding just 3 7/8" into the room, or mounted directly on a wall, protruding 7 3/4" into the room. See installation manual
- Built-In Electrical System: Power is shut off when the board is put in the upright position or after the pre-set time has expired. The On/Off light indicates when the power is on.
- Adjustable Swivel: Adjustable swivel ironing boards rotate up to 90-degrees from the original drop-down position for more effective ironing.
- Garment Bar: The attached Garment Bar holds multiple clothes hangers to keep your laundry area neat and organized.
- Hot Iron Storage: The Hot Iron Storage accommodates most steam and dry irons and provides a safe place for irons to cool down out of reach of children and pets.
- Ironing Board Length: 42 Inches
- Electric: Yes
- Installation Type: Recessed or Surface (Additional Trim Kit Required)
- Swivel Board: No
- Overall Depth: 7-3/4 Inches
- Overall Height: 60-5/8 Inches
- Overall Width: 15 Inches
- Wall Opening Depth: 3-7/8 Inches
- Wall Opening Height: 59-7/8 Inches
- Wall Opening Width: 14-3/8 Inches
- Built-in Outlet: Yes
- Light Included: Yes
- Handing: Left Hinged
- ADA: Yes
Iron-A-Way Ironing Center - 42" Built In Ironing Board With Electric System and Light - Left Hinged Mirror Door - ADA Compliant
- This item ships out within 3-5 days
- Calculated at Checkout
- Test Field