- KS3206AX Restoration Basin Tap Faucet, - Polished Nickel
- High quality brass construction to give you long lasting durability
- Quarter turn ceramic disc cartridge
- Two-hole deck mount installation
- Spout reach: 3-7/16"
- Spout clearance: 1-1/8"
- 1.2 GPM/4.5 LPM spout flow rate at 60 PSI
- Standard 1/2" NPSM connection
- Full manufacturer's warranty included
Click for specifications:Kingston Brass KS3206AX
Click for installation guide:Kingston Brass KS3206AX
Classical artistry from the late 19th Century to early 20th Century is mirrored beautifully within this faucet's traditional charm. The Restoration basin tap faucet and its featured sturdy brass construction and premium polished nickel finish are guaranteed to glamorize your home's traditional ensemble for years to come. Basin tap faucets are a traditional design that allows users to mix water to their desired temperature within the sink basin. With cross handles for ease of use, the perfect temperature can be acquired with the separate cold and hot water taps. Bring this faucet to your home to offer a touch of old design and exquisite detail.