Freight charges sometimes don't calculate accurately, so for the best shipping deal, it's best to email us for a shipping quote at email@example.com, providing us with your zip code & quantity needed.
- Ruvati 30-inch Fireclay Undermount / Drop-in Topmount Kitchen Sink Single Bowl - White - RVL3030WH
- Made in ITALY - each sink is meticulously handcrafted by skilled Italian artisans
- Constructed of true fireclay - a special white clay that is fired at 2900 °F for 28 hours, giving the sink extreme strength and durability
- Glossy enamel sink surface is fused to the solid fireclay making the surface completely resistant to chips, abrasion, stains or scratches
- Resistant to high temperatures, hot water, acids and common household chemicals
- DUAL-MOUNT installation: This sink can be installed either UNDER-mount or Drop-in TOP-mount. 1-1/4" wide and 3/4" thick rim for a solid installation.
- Extra Deep Bowl: 9 inch internal bowl depth gives ample space for all your dishes and large pots and pans
- Standard 3.5" drain opening will fit any garbage disposal unit (Due to the 1" thick fireclay bottom, you may need extended flange for your disposal)
- Exterior Dimensions: 30" (wide) x 18" (front-to-back)
- Interior Dimensions: 27-1/2" (wide) x 15-3/4" (front-to-back) x 9" (internal bowl depth)
- Minimum Base Cabinet Size: 33-inch
- Color / Finish: White
- Included in box: fireclay sink, drain assembly, installation guide
- Ruvati Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Full manufacturer's warranty included
For installation guide, click hereRuvati RVL3030WH
The Fiamma FIREclay kitchen sink from Ruvati sets a new standard in home kitchen design. Handbuilt in ITALY by skilled artisans who have mastered their craftsmanship over generations, Ruvati fireclay sinks are at the pinnacle of art and form. The raw clay used in Ruvati's fireclay sinks is a unique natural white clay found only in a few regions in the world, including Italy. The clay is fired at an extremely high temperature of 2900 degrees Fahrenheit for 28 hours giving the solid sink exceptional strength and durability. During the process the surface of the sink fuses with the interior, giving an enamel surface that is completely resistant to chips, cracks, abrasions and scratches. These properties make Ruvati fireclay sinks a superior choice compared to alternative materials such as cast iron enamel and ceramic sinks which can easily chip or crack. This Dual-Mount Fiamma sink is designed for both Undermount or Top-mount installation. It features a 1-1/4" wide and 3/4" thick rim all around. With drop-in Topmount installation, the rim sits on top of the countertop; with Undermount installation, the rim sits under the countertop. The 9" internal bowl depth makes it easy to stack dishes or clean large pots and pans. For more than 200 years, fireclay sinks have been renowned for their strength and practicality in European kitchens and farmhouses. Ruvati's Fiamma fireclay sink now brings this timeless classic to the modern American kitchen.