High quality universal hybrid sealant and adhesive
Zwaluw Hybrifix® is a high quality professional universal sealant and adhesive based on hybrid technology, which cures under influence of humidity to form a durable elastic rubber.
- 290 ml tube
- Universal bonding and sealing for interior and exterior use
- Permanently elastic
- Free of isocyanates, solvents and silicones
- No shrinkage and bubble free
- Resistant to UV, moisture, mold and weather
- Adheres perfectly without primer on most, even damp, surfaces
- Neutral curing, almost odorless
- Non corrosive towards metals
- High mechanical resistance, end strength and E-modulus
- Absorbs acoustic and mechanical vibrations
AREAS OF APPLICATION
Zwaluw Hybrifix® was specifically developed as a universal sealant for durable elastic sealing of connection joints and joints in pedestrian walkways in building and industry. For expansion joints Den Braven recommends Zwaluw Hybriseal® Façade or Zwaluw Hybriseal® 2PS. Universal construction adhesive for bonding many building materials such as: stone, concrete, glass, plasterboard, PU, PVC, hard plastics, enamel, ceramic, copper, lead, zinc, aluminium, metals, alloys, stainless steel, HPL and cement fibre panels (1), wood and paint systems. For sealing and bonding in cold storage cells and kitchens.
For bonding HPL and cement fibre panels see Technical Bulletins in the Knowledge Base on our website www.denbraven.com.
Store between +5°C and +25°C and in shaded conditions. Shelf life is 18 months (exception for pressure pack shelf life is 12 months) when stored as recommended in original unopened packaging.